Many couples want to know how to increase fertility. There are ways to do so safely and easily. These tips encompass the entire body as they increase your fertility. See if these tips help fertility for you and your partner.
Gather these things to increase your fertility:
* One fertility calendar
* One thermometer
* Choose a good doctor
* Vitamins such as: C, Zinc, Calcium and D
* Herbs such as: Chaste berry and Dong Quai
Now start to increase fertility:
1. The first thing that you must do is to start to chart your fertility schedule. It is very simple. Take your thermometer and take your temperature first thing in the morning. Repeat this every day for one month. Chart your temperatures on your calendar. Take that to your doctor and ask when your fertile based on your temperature schedule. This is the time to have intercourse with your partner.
2. During this time begin to take the supplements C, Zinc, Calcium and D at a level of the average pregnant woman. Your doctor can assign this amount to you. Just ask him or her how much you should take. Take this at a minimum of one month prior to getting pregnant.
3. Take the herbs Chaste berry and Dong Quai every day for one month minimum prior to getting pregnant. This allows you to stabilize your menstrual cycle and increase the stability of your hormones.
4. Make sure to stop drinking alcohol and caffeine a minimum of one month prior to getting pregnant. This is toxic to the baby once you are pregnant. Remember that once a baby is conceived it is forming. This means day 1 of being pregnant. Since most people don’t even know that they are pregnant until they are almost two months along, you have to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Begin to get that body in shape. Studies show that fat increases the chances of complications in pregnancy. So be fit before you get pregnant. Exercise daily based on a regimen that your doctor prescribes.
Now that you know how to increase your fertility you can get the baby that you wish to have. Use these tips to help fertility for you and your partner. Just remember that having a baby is a big move. The biggest tip is to make sure you really want to be fertile. Best wishes on your new family.