This centerpiece is the perfect choice for the weddings tables at a Halloween-themed wedding. The pumpkins can be decorated to be sweet with a twist of scary, or bloody and scary. The bride can also choose to do a mixture of both styles for her Halloween wedding.
Halloween Wedding Centerpieces
Fall flowers or black flowers
Small fake spiders
Glue gun and glue sticks
Basic step for both styles of centerpieces: Cut the top off the pumpkin. Clean and scoop out the inside of the pumpkin. Place the vase inside the pumpkin. Place flowers inside the vase. You may need to cut the flowers to fit the vase.
Sweet With a Twist of Scary Pumpkin Wedding Centerpiece
1. After following the basic step, place spiders on the top and side of the pumpkin. Place a little glue to the bottom of the spiders to keep them in place on the pumpkin.
2. Sit a mini skeleton on each side of the vase at the top of the pumpkin.
Bloody and Scary Pumpkin Wedding Centerpiece
1. After following the basic step, stick a sharp knife in the side of pumpkin. Place some faux blood on the knife, and dripping down the side of the pumpkin. I also like faux blood dripping down from the top of the pumpkin.
2. Place mini skulls around the edge of the pumpkin. Place some faux blood on the skulls.
3. Place faux fingers hanging from the outside of the pumpkin.
Place these Halloween wedding centerpieces under a black piece of lace at the center of each table. Place skulls, skeletons, and other Halloween decorations around the bottom of each wedding centerpiece.