Want to dress you dog up for Halloween? Follow the instructions below and in less than twenty minutes you will have a stylish witch’s hat for your dog to wear during trick or treating!
2 pieces of black felt
1 piece of yellow felt
* Using one piece of the black felt cut a circle approximately the size of a small saucer. (Optional- make the edges of the circle jagged.)
* Cut a wide cone shape using the other piece of black felt.
* Using the yellow felt cut 6 stars in varying sizes and 2 quarter moons.
* Cut a rectangular piece of black felt which will be used to adhere the hat to the head band.
* Glue the star and moon pieces randomly on the cone shaped piece.
* Glue the edge of the cone shaped piece of felt so that each end meets each other and makes… a cone… for the top of the hat.
* Glue the cone to the circle.
* Glue the two sides of the small rectangular piece of black felt (parallel to each other), be sure to leave enough space so that the head band can easily slide through.
* Slide the head band through the rectangular piece.
Wait for the glue to cool then place the hat on top your dog’s head and… Voila! Your dog is ready for Halloween!!