can of tomato soup
can of dark red kidney beans, drained
can of diced tomatoes, drained
can of tomato juice
1 Tsp garlic salt
1 Tsp onion powder
1 Tb chili powder
1 lb ground beef
3/4 cup dry maceroni pasta
1. Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain fat, and then set aside.
2. Boil 3/4 cup maceroni about 5 or 6 minutes until it is slightly underdone.
3. Next, add remaining ingredients in large pot. Then, add cooked ground beef. Bring to a boil before reducing heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
4. Finally, add cooked maceroni and simmer another 15 minutes.
5. Serve warm with oyster or saltine crackers. Refridgerate leftovers, they heat up very well in microwave.