1) Think about what you want to write first. It has to be something that is of great concern and that all will benefit from it.
2) Once you have the idea, make your letter in business form. Put your name and address on the upper left had corner of the paper.
3) Begin your letter with: ‘Dear Mr. President and First Lady’. You want to make sure that both of them hears you out and not just one. Might have a better chance at a response if you address to them both.
4) Once your done with typing the letter, double check (or even triple check) your spelling and grammar to make sure that everything makes sense and then print the letter out should you have a printer of course.
5) Get an envelope, a stamp and mail it to the following address:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
Make sure that it’s a legit concern or something that you think that they might be interested in listening to.
Don’t wait for a return, just let time go by. Before you know it, it will come when you would least expected. It happened to me.
It’s important to check your spelling and grammar.