As Gwyneth Paltrow prepares to cash in on America’s love affair with country music in her new movie, “Country Strong,” the Zelig-like actress reveals yet another facet of her personality. Reported to have gained 20 pounds eating southern fried comfort food in preparation for her role, the svelte star secretly loves to chow down, according to her personal trainer, Tracy Anderson.
Surprised? Find out how well you really know Gwyneth Paltrow by taking the trivia quiz below:
1. Before marrying Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, Gwyneth Paltrow had a high profile romance with Hollywood heartthrob:
a) George Clooney
b) Brad Pitt
c) Ben Affleck
d) Tom Cruise
2. Paltrow’s mother was famous TV actress:
a) Florence Henderson
b) Barbara Billingsley
c) Meredith Baxter
d) Blythe Danner
3. Paltrow’s daughter’s name is:
4. Paltrow’s son is named after:
a) a rap star
b) a famous movie star
c) a Disney character
d) a Biblical character
5. To prepare for her role in “Shallow Hal,” Paltrow:
a) binged on candy bars and cheesecake
b) went to Weight Watcher’s meetings incognito
c) consulted with Kirstie Alley
d) wore a fat suit to bars to see how people would react to her as a fat woman
6. Paltrow’s middle name is:
d) she doesn’t have a middle name
7. Paltrow’s paternal grandfather was:
a) a rabbi in Poland
b) a priest in Ireland
c) a guru in India
d) a vampire in Transylvania
8. Before going country, Paltrow rapped with:
a) 50 cent
d) Snoop Dogg
9. Paltrow made her singing debut in the movie:
c) “Sweeney Todd”
10. What controversial statement did Paltrow make to the press in 2006?
a) “The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans.”
b) “In England, I am more popular than the President of the United States.”
c) “Television is the opiate of the masses.”
d) “You can never be too thin in Hollywood.”
What your score means:
If you got 7 or more correct: Jump with glee! (Paltrow appears on Nov. 16 episode of “Glee”)
If you got 3 to 6 correct: Your expectations are greater than your knowledge.
If you got less than 3 correct: You’re shallower than Hal.
More From This Contributor:
Conan O’Brien’s Tweets Are A Hoot:
Camila Alves- A Mom With Style
Can Willow Smith Beat The Child Star Curse?
Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.