Are you pregnant? Are you looking for alternative birthing methods other than being sedated? Hypnobirthing is a new technique that allows the mother and child to bond after birth without the affects of medication. The birth still occurs in the hospital but with hypnobirthing can help in mush the same way of lamaze.
Balanced Life Massage Therapy Clinic and Hypnosis Center is offering hypnobirthing classes starting January 11th and will be offered in a 5 week series. The classes will begin at 6:00 pm and last about 2- 2/12 hours. Margalena Walker will be offering them in the Bowling Green area.
Here is a link to read more about the specifics of hypnobirthing. Here is what you will receive in the class:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth.
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome (FTP also stands for “Failure to Progress”)
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the stress of hard physical pushing
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
The classes are $277 per couple per class. Personal classes are $367 and assistance in the hospital is $457. A $75 deposit is required at registration. Please contact Margalena here.
For more information about Margalena and Balance Life visit her at the following: