It was on the air for ten seasons. It became one of the most popular television shows about the military ever, even though NBC originally cancelled it after one season because of low ratings. (CBS picked it up, and the rest is history.) While it was one of the most popular shows ever made about the military, it was also one of the most popular shows ever about lawyers or the law. That is because JAG was about military officers who were trained as lawyers who prosecuted and defended those accused of major and minor crimes, including treason, murder, and terrorism. How much do you know about the show? Take this trivia quiz and find out.
1. Which yeoman served the longest for the JAG, Admiral A.J. Chegwidden?
a. Jennifer Coates
b. Victor Gomez
c. Jason Tiner
d. Harriet Simpson
2. Harm was put on trial for the murder of Lieutenant Loren Singer. Who was the lead
a. Leroy Jethro Gibbs
b. Bud Sims
c. Clayton Webb
d. Harriet Sims
3. What famous celebrity played in three episodes as Navy Seal Lieutenant Curtis Rivers?
a. Montel Williams
b. Dean Stockwell
c. Richard Crenna
d. Scott Lawrence
4. Do Harm and Mac ever end up together?
5. Before joining JAG as a lawyer Harm was what?
b. fighter pilot
6. Before playing Sarah MacKenzie Catherine Bell had another roll on JAG. True or
7. Who did kill Singer?
a. Commander Harmon Rabb
b. Commander Lindsey
c. Bud Roberts
d. Sarah MacKenzie
8. How did Bud lose his leg?
a. A grenade attack
b. He stepped on a landmine
c. He never lost a leg
d. Car accident
9. What does JAG stand for?
a. Judge Adjunct General
b. Judge Administration General
c. Judge Administrator General
d. Judge Advocate General
10. Who was Harm’s first partner?
a. Sarah was his first partner.
b. Bud Roberts
11. What do the initials “AJ” stand for?
a. They don’t stand for anything.
b. Andrew Jackson
c. Albert Jazzie
d. Albert Jethro
12. Who delivered Bud and Harriet’s first baby?
c. A stranger on an elevator
13. This was the name of the teenage girl Harm adopted.
a. Cindy Lou
b. Mary Ann
c. Mattie Grace
d. Mattie Ann
14. What event was Harm planning to go to when he went missing during the episode,
a. Sara’s wedding to Mic
b. His own wedding to Sarah
c. Bud’s wedding
d. The admiral’s wedding
2. a (Mark Harmon played the role he later also played on the show, NCIS.)
3. a (Williams was actually once in the Marines in real life.)
4. a. In the final episode of the series they decide to get married. The catch is they both
have a chance at furthering their careers, in different places. They decide to flip a coin
and decide which person’s career path to follow after they get married. The episode
never showed who won the coin toss. Tossing it was the final scene.
6. a She played Lt. Diane Shconke, a friend of Harm’s.
7. b, the father of her unborn child.
Quizzes–JAG, no author listed, funtrivia.com
JAG Trivia, no author listed, absurdtrivia.com
Get “Jaggy” With it, no author listed, funtrivia.com
Pop Quiz, no author listed, fanpop.com