1. Sell what you make/crafts: Internet is a great place to sell your crafts. There are so many sites that help you to reach your customer, such as jewelrywonder.com, etsy.com, artfire.com, ebay.com and many more.
2. “Sell” your skills/talents: on fiverr.com you can offer any services for $5!
3. Write: are you an experienced freelancer or just good in writing? Sites like associatedcontent.com, ehow.com, demandstudios.com (and more) is your pick! And if you own a popular blog, learn more about google.com/adsense and affiliate-program.amazon.com
4. Give opinion / advice / answer questions: justanswer.com, mysurvey.com, survyhead.com, valuedopinions.com
5. Do online tasks: mturk.com will pay you to complete little tasks, such as searching the internet for certain products or something else.
6. Provide customer service online: alpineaccess.com, workingsolutions.com, liveops.com and other.
Make sure to check this site >>>ScamBusters.com