Do you have a website and are trying to make money? Then try Google Adsense. Adsense is a program that will place running ads on your site and your earn money when visitors click on the ads. If you need some help, here are some tips to make more money from Google Adsense.
1. Type of ads -There are 2 types of ads “Text” and “Image” ads. What has been found in most cases is that Text ads are clicks on more than image ads, but image ads pay out more. Again every site, ad, and situation is different so play with both types and see what works better for you.
2. Size of ads – You don’t want to go too big because it’s obvious that it’s an ad. In most cases the medium size ads blend well and flow better with websites. Again it also depends on how your site is set up.
3. Placement of the ads – Place your ads where they are noticeable. Towards the middle within content usually works best. Around the edges are poor placements of the ads.
4. Content of your site – The type of content on your site will also determine the type of ads that appear. Some content will bring up low paying ads and other like money, financing, etc. will bring in higher paying ads. Try to focus your content around those ads that will bring in more money. This can be done by adding certain keywords in your website, wait a couple of days, and then see the results.
5. Color of site and ads -Make the colors of the site and adds blend as much as possible. If an ad looks like an ad, we are trained to avoid them, but if it’s not obvious then there’s a better chance that a visitor will click it.
6. Get visitors -Send visitors to your site for more gains. Google has a program called Adwords that will offer you a $100 credit and you can use this to send visitors to your site. You can use other methods to market your site through social networks, fliers, forums, and mailers.
7. Don’t click on your ads -By clicking on your ads, you can be kicked out of the Adsense program.
8. Update your content frequently – Update your site content frequently so that you get reoccurring visitors for reoccurring profit. Also make sure that your content is actually useful and worth coming back to read.