There are a number of takeaways from this amusing bit of silliness. First, we now know where Olivia Wilde went off to now that Thirteen is not working for Dr. House any longer. One wonders what she was thinking. Kal Penn’s switch from television to politics did not end well, I am told. Second thing, Moveon thoroughly sucks when it comes to creating a dystopic future. The Republicans merging with “The Corporation?” President Palin declaring “super war” against Norway? Motivational emails replacing social security? Even as satire, it doesn’t work.
- (Video) Rand Paul Supporter Stomps Head of Female MoveOn.org Member
- Rand Paul Supporter Stomps Head of Female MoveOn.org Volunteer
- ‘Clone Wars’ Director Talks About the Future of the ‘Star Wars’ Franchise
- Nicole Richie Appears on Ryan Seacrest’s Radio Show, Talks Kids and the Future
- The Home of the Future that Never Had a Future: The Dymaxion House