I had a funeral for my car today . It died a few weeks ago. I have prayed to God over and over to keep it running this past year. I think God is the one who kept it running. I really believe this. I know he sent my sons to fix it .It is not worth the costly repairs again. I also have common sense and know I am the one who has to solve this problem. God has a better car for me. The problem is when will I get it?
I have to make more money on Yahoo Contributor Network in order to purchase another used car. I need to be offered stories that I do not have to have a car to write. I can’t take photographs without a car.
Ways to solve my problem
1. If I had a chauffeur it would help
2. A new car. I love the new commercial for a 2011 Cadillac!
3. Funds for a used car, have a little, not enough
4. Walking, I can’t get far with a cane.
5. A miracle. Offered $100,00 advance for a book deal ( I have not been offered 1 cent as yet.)
6. Win the Publishers Clearing House Contest
7. It rains $1,000 bills when I walk outside my apartment. (Manna from Heaven.)
8. Borrow the money. I do not borrow. I cannot live beyond my means. Besides no one lends money to poor people except Pay Day Loans. The interest is crazy.
9.Just accept the fact it is not attainable at present.
10. Dream it and it will come.
If only the President could have given me one of those old cars he had crushed. I am sure a lot of people who do not have much money would have taken one! A lot of those cars were running and would have sold for $1,000 which isn’t much for a used car.