When looking for various survey sites to join for cash and prizes, one that I would recommend is MySurvey.com. This is actually one of my favorite sites and I can tell you right now, it is legit. I have cashed out a few times and it does not take too long to receive the checks. Of course to earn the cash and prizes, you have to take part in various surveys and build up points towards it. This may take a little time and survey-taking, but it is possible to do.
If you are looking to join this survey site, then here are a few MySurvey.com tips.
1. First of all, make sure that there are no other members of your household with a MySurvey.com account. They only allow one per household, and this could cause your account to be deactivated. If you will be the only one with an account at your address, then you will be good to go.
2. If you would like to keep your emails more organized, then I would suggest creating a new email account for survey sites such as this one.
3. Go to MySurvey.com and create an account. Do not worry, it is free.
4. If there is a profile to fill out (I signed up over a year ago, so I do not remember), then make sure you do that. In fact, most survey sites will have you fill out a profile upon signing up. The reason for this is so they know what kind of surveys to send you.
5. Check the email you used to sign up to MySurvey with daily or every other day. This way you will be sure not to miss any surveys.
6. Do any surveys that are emailed to you and do not worry if you do not think you will qualify for one. You will get a decent amount of points for qualifying and completing the surveys (some will even ask you to spend a little extra time completing an additional survey for more points). But for the ones you do not qualify for? You usually get atleast five points for trying!
7. When you build up enough points to cash out, you can redeem various rewards or cash prizes!
This list of MySurvey.com tips can help you with signing up and building up points! It may take a little time and effort to build up the points, depending on which surveys you do and do not qualify for and complete. But do not let the time period or surveys you do not qualify for discourage you. Just keep at it! The more surveys you complete, the more points you will build up. Then you can trade them in for prizes and or some extra money for paying bills, grocery shopping, or just for fun!