As always your top running back plays for Week 7.
1. Ray Rice VS. Buffalo
2. Frank Gore VS Carolina
3. Adrian Peterson VS. Green Bay
4. Chris Johnson VS Philadelphia
5. Steven Jackson VS. Tanpa Bay
6. Rashard Mendenhall VS Miami
7. Jamaal Charles VS. Jacksonville
8. Michael Turner VS Cincinnati
9. Matt Forte VS Washington
10 Ahmad Bradshaw VS. Dallas
11. Peyton Hillis VS New Orleans
12. Cedric Benson VS Atlanta
13. LeSean McCoy VS Tennessee
14. Maurice Jones-Drew VS Kansas City
15. Marshawn Lynch VS Arizona
16. DeAngelo Williams VS. San Francisco
17. Felix Jones VS New York Giants
18. Ryan Matthews VS. New England
19. Ryan Torain VS. Chicago
20. Christopher Ivory VS. Cleveland
-Ray Rice is going to go ballistic this week against the Bills. There is not one decent player on Buffalo’s defense equipped to stop him this week.
-Its amazing how far Maurice Jones-Drew has fallen due to injuries and the poor play of the offense in general. The Chiefs have one of the best defenses in the league and they will stack the box with Todd Bouman starting for the Jaguars.
-The Packers have been decimated by injuries on defense and so Adrian Peterson will be getting the football all game.
-Matt Forte has been up and down all year but its looking like DT Albert Haynesworth will sit out for Washington, depriving them of one of their only decent run stoppers.
-Christopher Ivory will start once again for Pierre Thomas off his awesome game last week but he will still plait carries with Ladell Betts.
-Peyton Hillis would have been ranked higher but the Browns figure to fall behind big early so they will have to pass to catch up.
-Chris Johnson is the type of cutback runner that always givest he Eagles fits. Look for another big game on Sunday.
-Jamaal Charles has been getting much more work lately and so he is slowly getting his way back up the fantasy footballl running back rankings. He has a nice matchup this week against the Jaguars.