For the most part, Christine O’Donnell held her own, having to tap dance once over the evolution question. Chris Coons, on the other hand, was put of the defensive about the “bearded Marxist” issue. Coons tried to pass that off as a joke. In any case, O’Donnell did show herself to advantage by not being a kook or a flake and answering substantive questions in detail.
- Saying Goodbye to Christine O’Donnell; Chris Coons Defeats O’Donnell in Delaware Senate Race
- Coons-O’Donnell Televised Debate Doesn’t Disappoint
- O’Donnell – Coons Debate: Did Anyone Expect a Great Television Moment?
- O’Donnell-Coons Debate Has Mixed Results All Around
- 2010 Delaware Senate Race: Tea Party Favorite Christine O’Donnell Challenging Democrat Chris Coons