It is a ritual at our house to have at two bedtime stories each night, with each child getting to pick a story. Having children of different ages and interests, story collections can satisfy everyone for a happy bedtime routine. These collections of stories are wonderful for bedtime, with a nice variety to choose from. Here is a Top 5 list off of our bookshelf.
1) Little Critter: Story Book Collection – by Mercer Mayer
These Little Critter stories are relatable to children and adults, giving a smile for different reasons.
2) Sweet Dream Kisses: Treasury of Bedtime Stories – Publications International, Ltd.
Classic stories with eye-catching illustrations make this a great collection.
3) Disney’s 3-Minute Bedtime Stories – Publications International, Ltd.
From “The Lion King” to “Toy Story” to “Jungle Book” this wonderful book condenses some of Disney’s classics into just enough time to read before bed.
4) A Big Treasury of Little Animals – Phoebe Dunn
This book is a collection of delightful stories with adorable photographs of children and their pets who sometimes find mischief.
5) Once Upon A Time: Treasury of Fairy Tales – Publications International, Ltd.
A wide variety of classic fairy tales with amazing illustrations to suit different tastes of adventure.