Clinton Hill’s own brewery, Kelso of Brooklyn, will be celebrating the German tradition of Oktoberfest here in Brooklyn. On October 2, 2010 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Kelso will host an Oktoberfest Street Party at their brewery on 529 Waverly Avenue between Fulton Street and Atlantic Avenue. A $40 ticket will purchase a plate of food (sausage and potato salad) and three craft beers. During the event, Kelso will be featuring special seasonal ales including pumpkin ale and Oktoberfest-style beers. All proceeds from the event will go to the Brown Memorial Community Development Food Pantry. So head to Clinton Hill to celebrate Oktoberfest, enjoy some good beer, and support a great cause!
- Clinton Hill Landmarks Preservation Commission to Look at Clinton Hill Proposal
- A Clinton Hill (aka Clinton Hell) Halloween
- Little Sprouts Sprout Garden at Greene Hill in Clinton Hill
- New Cafe for Clinton Hill Folks (We Can Walk to Bed-Sty) Called Bedford Hill
- 276 St. James Place in Clinton Hill gets new building