When I met you, you did not understand that God called me to serve you. Even though I was inexperienced to the call. God took a chance on me. He looked at my heart Pastor, and saw a lot of sin. He said, “My child I can clean you up, sin don’t have to win.” Because I purposed in my heart to answer God’s call, all I had to do was be obedient, and he took care the rest. Pastor you are my under shepherd, you work long days, and nights. When you are praying, we are sleeping. God anointed you for times as these, all I ever hear you say, is sheep stay on your knees and stay away from sin. Pastor you accept us as we are and allow God to shape us in the way He want us to be. I don’t know what it means to be a Pastor and fill your shoes. However, I have walked with you Pastor, and I have never seen you compromise the Word of God. What a joy it is today, to have a Pastor to serve every day.
- American Hiker to Go Free in Iran, Pastor Agrees Not to Burn Qurans on Sept. 11
- An Open Letter to Pastor Terry Jones
- Bishop Eddie L. Long Pastor of a Baptist Mega Church in Georgia Has Allegations of Sexual Misconduct
- Bishop Eddie Long Sex Scandal: Accuser Jamal Parris Calls Pastor a “Predator” and “Monster”
- Bishop Eddie Long Sex Scandal — Pastor Tried to Get Accuser’s Burglary Charges Dropped