Reinventing your menu or thinking up new services to offer your customers won’t be enough to improve your restaurant’s business if you’re not even advertising it right in the first place. Brochures, though, would be an effective and targeted way for you to promote your restaurant in the neighborhoods immediately surrounding your restaurant, as long as you’re capable of designing, producing, and distributing them right. Here are tips you can use to make brochures work for your restaurant.
Ways to Create Effective Brochures For Your Restaurant
– Focus! Before designing your brochures, decide on which ideal target audiences you are going to tap. It is important to identify your limitations, whether you’ll have your own people distribute your brochures or hire another company to do it for you. Consider the distance up to which you’ll be promoting, the kind of service you offer in relation to your target audience’s preferences, and the quality of the food you serve in relation to your advertised prices. Make sure the information you put in your brochures corresponds to the true state of matters at your restaurant so your potential customers will not feel betrayed later on.
– Promote your new services or special dishes through your brochures. Entice both new and former customers with delecatable images of your latest house special. Be descriptive on the ingredients, not only to appeal to your audience’s gastronomic imaginations but also to alert people who may have potential allergies to your dish’s ingredients. It is not necessary to include your whole menu; choose the few best dishes you have, for more impact, as well as to provide space for your restaurant’s contact information and the like.
– Include as much of the relevant contact information your restaurant has as possible. These days some customers may prefer to check out your restaurant’s Facebook page or LinkedIn profile before coming over for their first meal. Other platforms, like Twitter or customer service and general information numbers, also empower your potential customers into finding out more information about your restaurant that they may need before actually coming over.
– Invest in a good, aesthetically pleasing design that matches your restaurant’s branding. Your brochures’ visual impact can significantly affect your potential customers’ impression of your food place.
– Print your brochures with the best quality printing company you can find. The setup of an ideal printer would be one that can give you great print quality with great affordability.
Find out more about brochure printing and how it can benefit your business. You may be able to create new, innovative ideas to promote using these versatile products yourself!