Identifying the perfect breasts is all but impossible. What each man, and woman for that matter, think of as perfect is a totally subjective matter. The combination of sizes and shapes along with the vast variations in personal taste make a single answer unobtainable. While it may be impossible to get a consensus on perfection, it is not impossible to identify the discerning factors used by the majority of people when discerning what is or is not perfect breasts.
Studies and observations by plastic surgeons have been able to identify a set of criteria people use when evaluating breasts. This criteria is mostly in our sub-conscious and done within a few seconds of viewing the breasts. These studies have identified seven characteristics which may help in the search for the perfect breasts.
1. The breasts must be full, but not too large. While some men are fascinated with large breasts, they are not in the running for perfection. Apparently, neither are smaller breasts. The average cup size in the United States is C, which for most is just about right.
2. The breast should project more forward than to the sides. A bit of cleavage rather than a wide gap seems preferable.
3. A firm feeling is a must, but the breast should not be too hard. Firm yet soft is the description of how the perfect breasts should feel.
4. The slope of the breasts must be graceful and gently. Breasts which seem to suddenly pop or protrude from the chest have an un-natural appearance. Of course breasts with too much sag or drop are considered unattractive.
5. The nipple and areola must be proportionate to the size of the breasts. Extremely large nipples on small breasts are considered unattractive. Smaller nipples on larger breasts is considered more acceptable, but does not qualify as perfection.
6. The coloration of the nipple and areola are also very critical in the evaluation of the perfect breasts. Both areolas should be the circular, the same size, and the same color. The perfect color was not identified in this study but in other reviews it was found brown nipples was the color of choice.
7. The final element is closely associated with numbers 5 and 6. The nipple and areola area should be pointing up slightly. The more downward the nipple is pointing the further it moves from perfection.
Perfection is difficult to discern and even more difficult to obtain. While this list gives general guidelines for what most people desire in perfect breasts it must be remembered individual tastes vary widely. What some people may consider unattractive another may think of as perfection. In some areas exercise and diet can make a real difference. In other areas surgery would be required in order to modify the breasts in order to meet all criteria listed here.
Before considering surgery you must carefully evaluate why you want to change your body, and more importantly, who are you trying to please with the changes. If the changes will not please you, will not make you feel better about yourself, you should reconsider and more closely evaluate your priorities. While changing the appearance of your breasts may in certain instances make you more attractive, it will not make someone love you more. You and you alone must be happy with your body and its appearance, whatever that may be.