Change is slowly coming to the north end of the Dogpatch. There is definitely a bit of a buzz around the intersection of 20th and 3rd streets. There is a Dogpatch Cafe already open (grand opening in December) and soon to open is a gallery next door. Today, as I was walking by 20th and 3rd Streets, I saw someone touching up the bright colors onto La Piccola Italia, a home school, on the opposite corner from the Dogpatch Cafe. A bus driver was looking on. Close by Poquito, a tapas restaurant, just opened, and were inviting in Giants fans. There are a number of early reviews, but Poquito is definitely open for business.
- Lots of Election Signs Going Up in the Lightly-Traveled Dogpatch. What Happened to the Green Movement?
- Genessee Towers Tears Down Progress in Flint, Michigan Thanks to Ruling
- Interesting Meetings Progress Quickly
- Oprah Interviews Wynonna: “A Work in Progress” or Just Plain “Crazy”?
- Progress in the Career of an Author and Writer