If you are new to EBAY and would like to get started but you don’t know what to sell, then try selling some of these items around the house.
1. Coupons – You can cut them out and/or print them off. See what’s in demand and see if you can get your hands on some. If so they are easy to sell, and easy to ship.
2. Baby clothes – If you are trying to get rid of old baby clothes then perfect. There’s a market for this. Trying selling the same sizes together as a group rather than individual pieces.
3. Toys – Getting rid of old toys is great for making room in the house. If you have the old box/container that it came in, then even better. There is a market for many types of old and new toys out there, so make sure you check out what’s out there first before you put any on.
4. Vintage items – Any kind of vintage item from shirts, to shoes, to scarves, or even decoration will sell decently on EBAY depending on what it is of course.
5. Dollar store items – If you want some more items that might earn you a buck or 2, try heading to your local dollar store. You can earn a buck or 2 if you find the right item.
6. DVD’s – Sell your used DVD’s, they are guaranteed to sell if you don’t price them too high.
7. CD’s – There is a market for CD’s as well.
8. Old magazines – I was surprised when I saw people selling their old magazines. It’s just blew my mind, but yes there is a market for this as well.
9. Books – Sell some of your old books that you don’t read anymore. Children’s books will also sell if you have some as well.
10. Old cell phones – Get rid of your old cell phones. Why not, you don’t use it anymore. Just make sure to take out any information/pics that you don’t want to sell with anyone else.
11. Old electronics – Depending on the old electronic item you have, there is market out there for that. Just realize that there could be a high shipping cost if the item is big and weighs a lot.
12. Used games – Games are always popular. You can sell games from any time period, just as long as you don’t over price them.
Please note: These are items just to help you get started on EBAY and help you build your feedback. Some of these may only make you a few extra dollars while others may become big money makers. The big thing these are easy items in your home to practice listing your items, receiving payments, answering messages, sending items, and dealing with any issues that could possible come up. Once you get good and have a better feedback score then you can start looking for higher paying ways to make more money on EBAY.