Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 cans chunk chicken
6 oz. softened cream cheese
2 cups ranch dressing
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 bottle buffalo sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain both cans of chicken and pour contents into a mixing bowl.
3. Add cream cheese, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Mix until well blended.
4. Pour mixture into an 8 X 8 baking pan.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded cheese on top of the buffalo dip mixture.
6. Bake the dip for 24 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
This dip is perfect for parties and foot ball games. It is great for serving with tortilla chips.