Yes women can be complicated, but there are somethings that most of us, if not all, love for our man to do to make us feel lucky to have him in our life.
1. Compliment us for no reason – Genuine compliments are when you stand to gain nothing but to tell her how you really feel. For example: Your woman came home from a crazy day at work, and maybe her makeup and overall appearance is not as perfect as it was in the morning. Let her know how beautiful she is, even when she’s all disheveled.
2. Surprise her – Relationships whether they are serious or not, can get a bit stale at times and it always helps to keep us on our toes. I’m not talking about having rose petals all over the bed for when she comes home, but even something subtle, like a surprise lunch, flowers sent to her job, or even just a little sexy note left next to her pillow for when she wakes up.
3. Reach out to her family – This one may be more relative for those who are in serious relationships, but reaching out to her parents to just say hi and to catch up with them would make any woman’s heart melt. Caring about how her family is doing tells a woman you’re serious about the relationship and care about the important things and people in her life.
4. Play with children – Even if your woman isn’t the maternal kind, just about every woman will tell you that there is something so sexy about a man who is comfortable with the idea of playing around with kids without being scared. It shows a woman that even though you may not be ready to have children, you’re definitely someone who could be a good father and husband one day.
5. Be charitable – You don’t have to be a millionaire or celebrity to be charitable. Something as simple as giving a homeless person money or volunteering your time to some sort of charitable organization shows a great deal of maturity and says a lot about the kind of person you are.
6. Invite her out to a guys night – I always say spending time with your own friends without your partner is important, but every now and then it’s not such a bad idea to bring your woman along. Having your lady hang out with you and your buddies lets her know that you’re proud to have her in your life and that you think she’s a cool enough chick to hang with the guys.
7. Make her laugh – Whether you are meeting her for the first time, already in a serious relationship, or just dating for a few weeks, one of the key things to making a woman happy is to make her laugh. Women adore men have a good sense of humor. If you’re making your lady smile, trust me, she’ll be making you smile too in other ways.
8. Talk – We all have busy lives, and a lot of our conversations during the week are quick and to the point. Spend one day a week to have at least an hour long conversation with your lady where there are no distractions. Be genuine and let her know that you really care about the things that are going on in her life.
9. Let her be during that time of the month – You’ve heard of those three scary letters called P.M.S. (Premenstrual Syndrome) A lot of women go through it. You may want to pull your hair out of your head because your woman is flipping out and giving you attitude during that time of month. Stay calm, and try to understand what she’s going through. Her hormones are going up and down, she’s in pain, and worst of all, she’s not feeling sexy. Women tend to have a feeling of bloating or gaining weight during this time, and no woman is happy about that. If you know she craves chocolate or something else around that time, go and get it for her. She’ll be very appreciative after the monthly crisis is over.
10. Be supportive – Whether your lady is trying to get ahead in her career, school, or any personal goals, let her know you’re there for her. She may never ask for your help, but just knowing that you are there for support, is all she may need.