Kids love to have activities to do at home. They will be out of school for Thanksgiving and looking for things to do at home. This list will help you find some fun stuff to keep them busy and also enjoy the holiday season that is upon us. Here are several great things that you can print out for your children or even yourself. We should all still get out our crayons once in awhile.
1. Kaboose – Here there are several different word puzzles. These are great for your children to keep learning while at home. They have beginner on up to hard levels that you can choose to print.
2. DLTK – This is a wonderful site to print stuff out for your kids. It has bingo, coloring pages, bookmarks, gift tags, and even worksheets. You can spend days just going through this site finding great stuff for them to do. They can even print out mini books from this page.
3. Family Fun – Family Fun is a great magazine and their website is full of information. The Thanksgiving printables include coloring pages, napkin holders, and place cards. There is even stuff on this site for mom such as shopping lists, food labels, and recipe cards.
4. Enchanted Learning – They have a bunch of great books that you can print out on this page. The kids can color the books and put them together. They also have a lot of educational learning worksheets.
5. Print Activities – This site is great with coloring pages, mazes, and puzzles.
6. Animal Jr. – There is a fun Thanksgiving turkey mask on this page. You can pick out the one with color or a blank one that the kids can color by themselves. This is a great thing to print for all the kids coming over for the holiday to do when they start to get bored.