Movies are a great part of our culture. They also are shared experiences. In other words, moviegoers seem to laugh and cry together when they go to the movies. Adults and children go to the movies. There are some good adult films such as Terms of Endearment and Julie and Julia. In addition, there are some classic children’s movies that have stood the test of time. Here is a list of 10 classic children’s movies that kids and kids at heart enjoy year after year.
1. Mary Poppins is about a magical nanny. This children’s movie is about a British nanny who comes to look after two children named Jane and Michael Banks. The movie is fantastic because Julie Andrews plays the title character to a tee. This classic children’s movie made the list because it is practically perfect in every way.
2. Cinderella has a true fairytale ending. This is a classic kids movie because it is a fairytale. it is about a poor girl who with the help of some mice, and a fairy godmother marries a prince. This animated movie makes the list because every child wishes to either be a prince or princess when they are young. Adults enjoy Cinderella too because it is pure fantasy.
3. Alice in Wonderland is absolute nonsense. This movie is about a girl who chases a white rabbit down a rabbit hole. She ends up in a world full of wonder. I love the tea party and the Mad Hatter. I also liked the White Queen. The story is pure nonsense; however it is creative and fun. This movie makes the list because it is a wild adventure for kids of all ages.
4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a fun film. Here is another story about a poor girl that marries a prince. This is a classic children’s movie because it too has the classic fairytale ending. This movie makes the list because Disney makes many classic kids movies.
5. Lady and the Tramp is a dog love story. This is a story about a mutt and a pedigree. They fall in love over a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. This movie made the list because it is a sweet dog movie. It also shows kids that opposites attract and not to be afraid of different kids of people.
6. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is a sweet treat. This movie is about a boy that gets to visit a chocolate factory. It is also a chocolate lover’s dream come true. This movie is absolute fantasy, fun, and madness. This classic kids movie make kids and adults smile.
7. The Sound of Music is phenomenal. Julie Andrews plays a nun who becomes a governess. She takes care of seven children and brings a family closer through music. This is a classic family film. This movie is fun and it also teaches kids about World War II in a safe way. this movie makes the list because it is a fun and educational film.
8. The Parent Trap is fun. this movie is about twins who meet at camp. They decide to switch places to get their parents back together. This movie makes the list because it’s fun kids enjoy this film because it has many good camping scenes.
9. The Wizard of Oz is a colorful dream. This movie is about a girl who visits a magical land called Oz. I loved the Yellow Brick Road and the Emerald City. This classic kids movie is a fanciful tour de force. This makes the list because it is loved by many generations.
10. Aladdin is a masterpiece. It is about a boy, a genie, and a princess. This movie is a classic kids film because it is funny. Robin Williams is great as the voice of the genie. in addition, the musical score is unforgettable.
There are many great movies. There are good adult movies and there are good kids movies. In fact, there are many classic kids movies that adults will enjoy too. These classic kids movies have been enjoyed by kids for many years. See you at the movies. Source: none