Movies are a great part of our culture. This is because movies are filled with emotions. These emotions often get transferred to the audience while they are watching a movie. Good movies often transcend time. In addition, great movie lines and scenes can become part of society. Therefore, here is a list of the best 10 movie scenes or lines of all time.
1. The deli scene in When Harry Met Sally was priceless. Meg Ryan faking an orgasm in a deli while eating a sandwich was funny. I laughed for about five minutes. In addition, the line delivered by Rob Reiner’s mom is probably the funniest movie line ever. The line was, “I will have what she’s having.” When Harry Met Sally is one of my favorite movies.
2. Gene Kelly dancing in the rain was movie magic. Gene Kelly might be the greatest dancer ever. His dancing gave me chills. When he dances and sings in the rain in Singing in the Rain, it transfixes me to the television. I love the movie and that is my favorite scene in it. This movie is a supreme movie musical.
3. The onion scene in Julie and Julia keep me laughing for awhile. Meryl Streep cutting bunches and bunches of onions was funny. She is practicing cutting onions when Stanley Tucci walks in and his eyes start watering. He has to leave the house for a bit. this funny seems shows that practice makes perfect. It also shows that practice can also make a grown man cry.
4. “Here’s Looking at You Kid”. is a classic movie line. This is what Humphrey Bogart says to Ingrid Bergman as he is leaving her in Morocco. Casablanca is one of my favorite black and white movies. I think that Humphrey Bogart was the original bad boy.
5. The spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp is romantic. I love romance, dogs, and spaghetti. Therefore, watching two dogs fall in love over spaghetti is romantic. People also fall in love over an Italian dinner; This movie is a great movie for both kids and adults.
6.The Chocolate Room scene in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is pure fantasy. this scene makes me want to live in a chocolate factory. This movie is also pure yummy fantasy. This scene sets the tone for complete factory visit.
7, Airplane brings movie goers many great scenes and lines. My favorite scene is when Robert Hayes has a “drinking problem.” The drinking problem is that he can’t get the liquid into his mouth. This bit is repeated throughout the movie and it doesn’t get old.
8. Airplane makes the list again because of the Surely You Can’t be Serious joke. The punchline is great too. It is, ” I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley.” This movie is the funniest comedy ever.
9. Terms of Endearment makes the list due to an awesome breakdown. Shirley McLanie’s yell feast in order to get the nurse to give her daughter a shot is both scary and emotional. This drama is the perfect tearjerker.
10. The Step in Time scene in Mary Poppins is a magical musical number. This scene is one of my favorite scenes in the movie. The special effects are mind boogling. This scene made Mary Poppins a classic.
Movies are a great part of our culture. There are great scenes and great lines in movies that keep people packing movie theaters. It is these scenes and lines that turn movies into memorable classics. Source, none