Are you a fan of the show ‘The Doctors?’ Would you like to learn how to make small decisions health decision in five minutes or less that could improve your health? This is the basis of the book: ‘The Doctor’s In the House.”
This book was co-authored by the cast of the show ‘The Doctors’ which stars doctors; Travis Stork, ER Physician, Lisa Masteron, OB/Gyn, Jim Sears Pediatrician, and Drew Ordon, Cosmetic Surgeon.
What kind of information might you find in this book: Here is a sampling?
• Skip that sour cream and replace it with Fat Free Greek Yogurt. What are your benefits? You will be saving calories. You will be gaining calcium and protein. Plus, you won’t be ingesting any saturated fats.
• Take five minutes to read together as a family. It can help you bond with your children and it can help you reduce stress.
• A healthy self image will make you a greater partner and parent. One way to ensure that you have a healthy self image is to take time for sex with your partner.
• Date night is also an essential way to build a better self image.
• Botox is cosmetic treatment that only takes about five minutes (minus the wait time your doctor’s waiting room).
• Diaper cream is the perfect at home remedy for moisturizing and helping to prevent wrinkles. It contains zinc and vitamins A and C.
• Eating a piece of dark chocolate every day can help you lower your cholesterol. You should begin seeing results within two weeks.
• Sleeping on your left side can help reduce your chance of developing heartburn
• If you give your sweetie at least two hugs a day your stress hormone will become reduced.
For ordering information of this book, go directly to ‘The Doctor’s’ website at thedoctorstv.com you may even get lucky and be able to win a free copy.
The Early Show