Cats are notoriously temperamental and inquisitive pets. However, many owners of cats may not realize that their feline friend is plotting to kill them. Why would a cat want to harm its owner? Most cats, if not all cats, develop deep highly emotional grudges which can last for years over the lifetime of the feline. Failing to show affection to your cat, or failure to give them cat treats at regular intervals can lead to your cat harboring feelings of animosity and start the feline brain thinking about revenge. Listed below are ten signs that your cat is planning to kill you.
1. Your cat uses your Amazon.com account to order a number of suspicious materials such as Ginsu cooking knives or rat poison. This should be a red flag as most cats enjoy hunting little critters like rats and squirrels on their own, without the use of any poisons.
2. You find that your cat has been texting other cats about how crummy living conditions are at your house. Feline criminologists note that most cats who murdered their owners face significant peer pressure to do so.
3. If you are taking a restful nap and you wake up to find your cat sitting on your chest you may have narrowly avoided being strangled by Fluffy.
4. If your cat twitches his or her tail in a counter clockwise direction while staring at you, this could be a sign of mounting aggression.
5. Cats who spend a lot of time eating catnip may over the period of several years develop delusions about your treatment of him or her, which could progress to murderous intentions.
6. If your cat has spent any time in prison, perhaps for killing an excessive number of birds, he or she may have spent time associating with cats who are hardened criminals and who may have attempted to kill their owners in the past. Consider it a warning sign if you’re cat picked up a tattoo in the big house.
7. Watch your mail closely, as your cat may attempt to obtain a gun permit if available in your state of residence.
8. Never let a disgruntled feline fix a sandwich for you as this the perfect opportunity to poison you without your knowledge.
9. If you cat spends hours each day playing violent video games which involves cats going on a murderous rampage in an urban setting, consider this red flag as well.
10. Some cats may try to merely injure their owners by placing tripwires around the owner’s residence. It is a good idea to search for such tripwires while your cat is asleep, to avoid letting your cat know that you’re on to him or her.
For the top 10 surprises about tea party members click here.
Personal experience with the number of cats over the years.