Have you ever heard yourself saying something, and immediately realized how bad it sounded? Sure, you meant what you said in an innocent way, but if it were taken out of context…it would sound pretty darn naughty. This is often the case on Thanksgiving day. Think about it. Every other word has something to do with meat! How could it not sound dirty???? Or maybe, I’m just a dirty minded person?
Listed below are several phrases that you can ONLY say on Thanksgiving day. Each one is something I have actually heard someone in my family say on Thanksgiving.
Things you can only say on Thanksgiving day:
– Spread the legs wider so I can stuff it right.
– Get it in there nice and tight.
– Good lookin’ spread Momma.
– Get your meat out of my face.
– Please get your hands off the breasts.
– Who wants the ass?
– Calm down! There’s plenty for all of us.
– You can’t have the breast all to yourself.
– That is one hot piece of meat!
– These thighs are so juicy.
– Stop playing with your meat, Dillon.
– I want to eat the heart!
– I will kill someone if I don’t get some meat soon!
– This turkey has some sweet lookin’ legs.
– These breasts are huge!
– Make sure you lube it up good before you put it in there! We don’t want it drying out.
– I hope you’ve got plenty of Cool Whip for later.
– Your pie looks amazing
– This is the best meat I’ve ever put in my mouth.
If you thought this was funny, be sure to check out these too:
Things you never thought you’d say – This humorous article is about the crazy things we say as parents.
Things you should never say to a pregnant woman – For your own safety, you need to know which things you should never say to a pregnant woman. Take a moment to read this humorous, yet honest list.
Funny Halloween Tombstone Epitaphs – Here are 30 funny Halloween tombstone epitaphs and funny tombstone names.
My demented mind