Are you self-confident? Do you step aside to make everyone around you happy, and never take the time to make yourself happy? I’ve been there, for my entire life – so I set out on a mission to become more confident and make myself happier. I did a google search, and came up with these tips:
– Lounge around naked. Love your body! Read a book, take a nap, clean house – but do it naked! Embrace your body, no matter how you see yourself in the mirror.
– Share what you know. Advertise yourself! If you know something, share it with the world, make it known that you know.
– Buy yourself something nice. Don’t stress over the money, splurge! Buy yourself a great-looking pair of jeans, a tight-fitting shirt, or a colorful handbag. Then flaunt it and show it to everyone!
– Give someone else a compliment. By making someone else feel good, you’ll make yourself feel good also.
– Look people in the eyes. Un-confident people find this hard to do because they are afraid of over-staring.
– Pay attention to the way you feel. If you suddenly find yourself feeling scared, stop for a second and ask yourself “What is causing this feeling?” If you have an answer, address it. For example, if a skinny person is making you feel self-confident, tell yourself that you are beautiful. It’ll be hard but you can do it – and that ties right on in with the confidence thing.
– Focus on the things you like about yourself. For example, think about what you’ve accomplished, and the aspects that you like about yourself.
– Exercise. Go for a walk, you’ll feel better, and you’ll feel like you look better.
– Take the time to prepare thoroughly for everything. When you prepare for things like presentations, you’ll feel confident and like you know exactly what you’re doing.
If you follow these few steps, you’ll be walking with an extra zing in your step in no time!