Be honest, your closet is a mess. For those of you in denial, here are the top 10 signs your closet is disorganized.
10. You still have your skinny jeans from high school-and you actually think you will fit into them again someday.
9. You bought a bunch of books on organization, but now you can’t find them.
8. You buy duplicate items instead of trying to find the original.
7. You spend an hour looking for something, and then forget what you were looking for.
6. Your husband refers to your closet as “the black hole”.
5. You haven’t seen the floor in years.
4. You couldn’t put together a coordinating outfit if your life depending on it.
3. You bought a bunch of totes to organize your stuff, but you can’t find them under all the clutter.
2. You tried to purge once, but decided to go shopping instead.
And the number one sign your closet is disorganized…
1. Your kids used your closet to play hide-and-seek and you haven’t seen them in days.
Read these related articles to help you get organized:
Organizing Your Closet
How to Maximize Your Closet Space
How to Select a Custom Closet Company in Cleveland, OH
Selecting a Custom Closet Company: Questions You Should Ask
Selecting a Custom Closet Company: Questions You Should Be Prepared to Answer
5 Tips for an Efficient Home Office
Organize Your Garage…And Keep it That Way
How to Store Seasonal Decorations
For more articles from this author, view Cindy Coulter’s profile page.
Professional experience as a custom storage design consultant