“The Vampire Diaries” is one of the best new shows to come to The CW. The character Damon has a sense of humor where he can say things without a smile on his face and you can’t help but laugh at him. It is a show full of emotion and various feelings going on at all times. Here are my top 15 quotes from Season 2 of this show.
1. Damon: Can we not do the whole road trip bonding thing? The cliche of it all makes me itch.
2. Damon: The second the spell is lifted, I’m gonna drive a stake right through your heart.
Katherine: God, you’re heart. When did you get so hot?
3. Katherine: Have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession for me has been?
Damon: You and me both, honey.
4. Stefan: Elena and I are taking a pause.
Jenna: That’s not what it sounded like this morning.
5. Damon: I don’t peace.
Stefan: Oh. Consider it opposite day.
6. Damon: I tried to kill a werewolf, I failed. Now I feel like I’m not living up to the version of my best self.
7. Stefan: I’m starving.
Elena: Spending a day with your jealous ex will do that.
8. Damon: I always pegged you for a lone wolf.
Mason: I’m sure I wasn’t half the lady killer you were.
9. Katherine: Werewolves are practically extinct. They mainly exist in books and really bad movies.
10. Damon: You hated me before and we became friends. It would suck if that was gone forever.
11. Stefan: I came back to this town to start a life with you. We can’t forget to live it.
12. Stefan: Maybe they’re ninja turtles. Or zombies. Werewolves.
Damon: This is reality, and there’s no such thing as werewolves.
13. Damon [to Stefan]: Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk.
14. Elena: He doesn’t want to feel, he wants to be hated. It’s just easier that way. He got his wish. I hate him, Stefan.
15. Katherine: I came back for you.
Stefan: The problem, Katherine, is that I hate you.
Katherine: That sounds like the beginning of a love story. Not the end of one.