If you’re reading this, you most likely have a teenager daughter on your hands with a birthday right around the corner and wondering what the heck to get her. So I thought I would help you out a little and give you my top 5 tips for today’s teenage girls.
1) 1) Achiever girl! If your teenager is a real achiever in life and tends to be buried in her computer screen doing homework at night, I think the usb beverage chiller & warmer might be just the thing for those long nights ahead. It will help keep their cold soda cold and their hot coffee hot.
2) 2) Creative thinker! If your daughter is more of the creative type, you might want to think about customizable converse. Although converse can be a bit pricy starting at 45 dollars a pair and going up to 80 dollars depending on what style you get. It can be allot of fun for your teen to design if you choose to let her design it herself, plus it will get her creative juices flowing.
3) 3) Geek Girl! How about the girl that is a complete geek? You might want to think about a unique flash drive such as theLaCie iamaKey 4GB or 8GB USB Portable Flash Drive. This flash drive is both memorable and functional. It’s both water and scratch resistant. This is a plus for those crazy busy teens!
4) 4) Activist Girl! Now I had a difficult time deciding what to recommend for this one but I came across something that I found really interesting and useful. It is the Voltaic Solar Powered Messenger Bag. It is just your typical messenger bag that has 3 small waterproof solar panels on the side. It holds 4 watts of solar power for fast charging for your laptop or cell phone or whatever you may need for a quick charge!
5) 5) All Star Athletes! For your sports girl, you could get her a new stylish gym bag, a new workout outfit, new sneakers or how about a reusable water bottle? I am not much of an athlete but I do find these very useful. The bobble filtered water bottles are cute, reusable and they filter the water! So your daughter doesn’t have to go searching for filtered water anymore. If she’s in a hurry she can just grab it and throw it into her bag without the worry of it spilling nor does she have to carry around change anymore to get water or Gatorade from the soda machine anymore.
I hope that this was helpful in finding some great gifts for your daughter or