There are many organic chapsticks on the market today. They are chemical free, and contain spf, to protect your lips from the harmful rays of the sun. They will keep your lips hydrated, and looking great. They also come with color tints, to perfectly shade your lips. Forget the awful affects winter can have on your lips, if you use one of my top 5, natural, lip balm picks. Best of all, they all sell for under $5.
1. Eco Lips Classic chapstick contains spf 15. This product has been designed for the outdoor enthusiast. If you spend time surfing, mountain climbing, or hiking, this lip balm is for you. It will protect your lips during the most severe conditions, such as wind, and the harmful rays of the sun. It tastes great as it soothes lips, and is available in the flavors berry, mint, and vanilla. It can be purchased for $2.49.
2. Pineapple Quench Lip Balm Alba Hawaiian Organic chapstick is made with all natural ingredients, such as: cocnut oil, vitamin E and fruit extracts. It helps to heal cracked lips, while keeping them hydrated and nourished. It is available for $2.56.
3. Herbal Choice Lip Balm Vitamin E is made from 100% natural essential oils, such as: peppermint, jojoba, and eucalyptus. This unique formula will protect your lips during the warm, cold, dry weather. It contains cranberry powder to give lips a natural, red tint. It sells for $3.45.
4. Eco Tints Tinted Lip Care is offered in a variety of color shades. It contains organic plant oils, beeswax, and aloe vera. It will keep your lips moisturized, and feeling great, with a little added color. Color choices include: Moonstone, Red Quartz, Plush Red and Sugar Plumb. They are available for $4.49.
5. Burt’s Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter hydrates and softens lips with 100% natural ingredients. It will keep lips feeling smooth and healthy. It is available for $3.
No animal testing has been done on any of these products. They are all made with pure and natural ingredients.