One of the hardest people to buy Christmas gifts for is the motorcycle enthusiast. There’s so much to sort through and pick from, making a final decision can be rough. To make the Xmas season a little easier for 2010, I’ve put together a few of the best selling Harley-Davidson products for your red-blooded American Harley rider. The ideas have been split into three sections: his, hers, and for the bike. Take a good look, Christmas Eve will be here before you know it!
Top 3 Manly Xmas Gifts for Men in 2010
3. A Harley-Davidson gift card. This is a great opportunity for the men you love, be it father, brother, or son, you can’t go wrong with the on-line Harley gift card. It’s available at the Harley-Davidson website. Be sure to fill the card with at least one hundred and 10 dollars. Why? You do know what H-D stands for, don’t you? Hundred-Dollar! Add tax and a really good Harley-Davidson gift will be their new gift.
2. Number 2 on the top 3 choices for men motorcycle Xmas presents is, the classic leather Harley-Davidson jacket. It’s made of mid-weight leather with a sewn-in poly-mesh liner. The jacket has two front intake vents in the front and two vertical vents sewn into the back. The classic Harley jacket sports a snap-tab mandarin style collar, a zipper in place of buttons, two pockets with zippers, and a new mp3 player pocket. H-D is embroidered on the jackets front and back. It’s pricey, $390, plus tax, but if you’ve got the money it’s a must have for the Harley enthusiast. Check out the pictures to see it what it looks like. or visit the official Harley-Davidson website, by clicking here.
1. The best and most original Harley gift available today, is the Screamin’ Eagle Nylon Equipment bag. It’s an in store purchase only, so call around. It may be available on e-bay, or craigslist. In store it costs $195.00, plus tax. Elsewhere on the web, you might be able to get it for under $100, maybe even no tax!
Top 3 Harley Xmas Gifts for Women in 2010
3. The women’s purple and black H-D Steel Heart 3-in-1 Leather Jacket. It’s made of mid-weight leather with a sewn in poly-twill lining. It’s removable, and made of 95% polyester and 5% spandex – in the hoodie – for extra warmth. It sports extended sleeves with new thumbholes. The jacket has armor pockets sewn-in that fit the currently sold female armor plates for the shoulders and elbows. It has a zipper front and cuffs, two interior pockets, reflective material stripes and Harley Davidson emblems embroider on the front and back. Call around, because it’s only available in stores!
2. Number two is non-other than the classic short sleeve Harley-Davidson v-neck t-shirt. It’s 100% cotton, and 1000% sexy! It is, of course, a v-neck, with a white center and black sleeves. It has the Harley-Davidson emblem and wings across the front in purple and black.
1. Harley-Davidson’s Sporty Hip Bag, only $60.00, plus tax. It’s made out of 100% real leather. The strap can be detached, allowing the bags steel clips to attach onto your pants belt loops. It has a magnetic claps, interior zipper compartments, and 3 credit card pockets. It’s all black with a wide Harley-Davidson orange stripe going down the center, outlined by a narrower white strip on either side, available on-line.
Top two H-D Xmas Gifts for Your Harley-Davidson
2. The H-D Security System Pager, it sells for only $195.00, plus tax and shipping. Security and maintenance should be top of mind when owning a Harley of any kind. With this device, you are able receive a signal from your motorcycle alarm system that something is wrong, you can use it to set the system at a longer than normal, as well as turn it off, and set the alarm blaring. It is a must have for any serious rider, you can’t always be within eye or earshot of your baby!
1. One of the most down played problems of owning a motorcycle of any kind, is carrying space. In a motorcycle you’re lucky if your seat lifts to expose a 1ft. square storage space. So, what is any self-respecting Harley rider to do? They get saddlebags! A huge selection is available at the official H-D website at,http://www.harley-davidson.com/. With these ideas in hand, you’ll be the Harley-Davidson lovers dream come true!