It was recently revealed that Sarah Palin charges approximately $75,000 for speaking engagements. This revelation has caused some controversy for colleges who have hired the former Alaskan governor. The California District Attorney is investigating whether officials at one California school covered up the pricey speaking fee. While most Americans know that Sarah Palin quit the Alaskan governor’s office so that she could make money on the lecture circuit, what many may find shocking is what other “perks” she routinely asks for in addition to $75,000 in untraceable bills. Ten items commonly requested by Sarah Palin when she is invited to make a speech are listed below.
1. Ammunition for her hunting riffle just in case a wild wolf or bear interrupts her speech. (This actually happened twice in Alaska and the sure-fire-aim governor shot both a wild buffalo and a wolf that attacked her during one of her speeches.)
2. Complimentary snowmobile tires for the man who could have become the nation’s first “First Dude.”
3. A list of questions that audience members will ask, and carefully prepared answers which she can read off of a teleprompter.
4. A bowl of blue and pink almond M & M’s with a red bow on top.
5. Written assurance that only republicans will be in attendance.
6. A free dinner for her and five guests at either the local Denny’s or Applebee’s.
7. One pound of dried Wasilla moose meat jerky, finely diced, in a plastic bag.
8. Complimentary tickets to any local stock car races or professional wrestling matches.
9. A complimentary breakfast which consists of chocolate chip pancakes, maple syrup, Canadian bacon, grits, Alaskan salmon, cream cheese and Texas toast.
10. A complimentary magazine copy of “Alaskan Hunters and Conservatives Monthly.”
For the top ten pieces of advice Lindsay Lohan has for the Paris Hilton concerning her drug related legal troubles, click here.