While an Iraqi journalist threw a shoe at former President George W. Bush when he visited the country years ago, a similar incident motivated by an entirely different purpose occurred when an author, who wanted the President Obama to read his book, threw it at the president during a rally in Philadelphia. The Secret Service has declined to prosecute the exuberant author who had the audacity to lob his manuscript to the president in the hope that he would read it. But what this book about? Then rumored titles are listed below.
1. An abbreviated history of the 2009 zombie virus epidemic in the United States: Why canned goods and shotguns are your best friends.
2. My two years living among the village of the BigFoots in the Rocky Mountains.
3. From chicken made out of recycled bicycle tires to french fries that have more fat than butter: 100 things the McDonald’s doesn’t want you to know.
4. My first year as Vice President, a memoir by Joe Biden.
5. Why you shouldn’t stick your tongue in the blender when it’s going.
6. The Secret History of the Tea Party, from the Nazis to Sarah Palin and witches.
7. How my husband won a second term in office and why you should make me your running mate, by Hillary Clinton.
8. Money Laundering, Weapon Sales and Covert Wars for Dummies.
9. A Really Inconvenient Truth: Why Al Gore will run for President in 2012, by Al Gore.
10. Black Magic, Politics and You, by Christine O’Donnell.
For the Top Ten Surprising Resignations at the Obama White House click here.