Vegan Tofu and Spinach Lasagna
1 package firm tofu
1 package vegan wheat noodles
1 jar spaghetti sauce
2 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoon garlic salt
Parsley (to taste)
Oregano (to taste)
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 small can diced tomatoes, drained
1 block vegan mozzarella cheese, grated
1/4 pound fresh spinach
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain the package of tofu.
3. Crumble the tofu into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add vegan cream cheese, salt and all other seasonings into the bowl.
5. Fill a pot with water and boil the noodles until soft.
6. In another bowl, combine sauce and tomatoes.
7. In a casserole dish, lay a layer of noodles across the bottom of the dish.
8. Use a spoon to add a layer of sauce on top of the noodles.
9. Use a spoon to add a layer of tofu/cream cheese mixture on top of the sauce.
10. Add a layer of spinach across the top of the tofu mixture.
11. Sprinkle a layer of vegan mozzarella on top of the spinach.
12. Use a spoon to add a layer of sauce on top of the cheese.
13. Repeat steps 8-12 until the lasagna is fully layered in the pan. The top layer should be noodles.
14. Pour the remaining sauce on top of the noodles.
15. Sprinkle the remaining vegan mozzarella on top of the sauce.
16. Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes. The cheese will not melt completely, as it is vegan, but should be a light golden brown color when done.