Week 11 QB Rankings – Start/Sit Advice. Week 11 QB Rankings are based on the best matchups and highest potential fantasy football point outcomes among all fantasy football QB in Week 11. Use these Week 11 QB Rankings to help you decide which QB to Start and which QB to Sit on your fantasy football team this week.
Week 11 – QB Rankings
1. Peyton Manning – Ind = @NE
Coming off of his worst game of the season, Manning could rebound in a huge way this week against the vulnerable New England pass defense. With the Patriots allowing an average of 277 passing yards per game this season, Manning should easily top that average this week. Numbers in the range of 300-325 passing yards and 2-3 touchdowns are definitely within reach.
2. Philip Rivers – SD = Den
Granted the score of last weeks game between the Chiefs and Broncos led to Matt Cassel tallying 53 passing attempts, but whenever a QB can rack up 469 passing yards and 4 touchdowns on a defense, you know there is hope for other QBs as well. And when that other QB happens to be Philip Rivers the NFLs passing leader entering week 11, you have to believe good things could be in store for Rivers in this matchup. 300 plus passing yards and 2-3 touchdowns are easily within reach.
3. Aaron Rodgers – GB = @Min
Based on his stat consistency, Rodgers could easily garner the number 1 spot over Peyton Manning this week. However with the game in a hostile Minnesota dome, Rodgers will need his offensive line to play extremely well if he is going to have a great deal of success in this matchup. The potential for 250-300 passing yards and 2 touchdowns is definitely there.
4. Drew Brees – NO = Sea
Fresh off the bye and facing a Seattle defense that is ranked 5th last in the league in allowing 272 passing yards per game this season, Brees should be well on his way to a solid stat output in this matchup. 250-300 passing yards and 1-2 touchdowns are attainable.
5. Tom Brady – NE = Ind
Just when you think Brady has lost his way, he goes out and puts up 350 passing yards and 3 touchdowns on an excellent Pittsburgh defense. This should just go to remind you that benching your stud is usually never a good idea on fantasy football teams. With an injury ravaged Colts defense in store for this week, Brady could easily looking at stats in the range of 250 passing yards and 1-2 touchdowns.
6. Joe Flacco – Bal = @Car
7. Ben Roethlisberger – Pit = Oak
8. Matt Ryan – Atl = @StL
9. Kyle Orton – Den = @SD
10. Michael Vick – Phi =NYG
11. Jay Cutler – Chi = @Mia
12. Eli Manning – NYG = @Phi
13. Matt Schaub – Hou = @NYJ
14. Donovan McNabb – Was = @Ten
15. Ryan Fitzpatrick – Buf = @Cin
16. Matt Cassel – KC = Ari / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
17. Carson Palmer – Cin = Buf
18. Mark Sanchez – NYJ = Hou / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
19. Brett Favre – Min = GB
20. David Garrard – Jac = Cle
21. Josh Freeman – TB = @SF / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
22. Shaun Hill – Det = @Dal
23. Colt McCoy – Cle = @Jac / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
24. Jon Kitna – Dal = Det / SLEEPER – SPOT STARTER
25. Sam Bradford – StL = Atl
26. Matt Hasselbeck – Sea = @NO
27. Derek Anderson – Ari = @KC
28. Troy Smith – SF = TB
29. Vince Young – Ten = Was / injury ?
30. Tyler Thigpen – Mia = Chi
31. Jason Campbell – Oak = @Pit
32. Jimmy Clausen – Car = Bal
33. Tim Tebow – Den = @SD
34. Bruce Gradkowski – Oak = @Pit / injury ?
35. Chad Henne – Mia = Chi / injury ? – unlikely to play
36. Chad Pennington – Mia = Chi / injury ? – unlikely to play
37. Kerry Collins – Ten = Was / injury ?
38. Charlie Whitehurst – Sea = @NO
39. Alex Smith – SF = TB / injury ?
40. Seneca Wallace – Cle = @Jac / injury ?
41. Jake Delhomme – Cle = @Jac / injury ?
Tony Romo – Dal = injured – will not play
Matthew Stafford – Det = injured will not play
Matt Moore – Car = injured – will not play