Week 6 WR Rankings – Start/Sit Advice. Week 6 WR Rankings are based on the best matchups and highest potential fantasy football point outcomes among all fantasy football WR in Week 6. Use these Week 6 WR Rankings to help you decide which WR to Start and which WR to Sit on your fantasy football team this week. If you have any comments or questions, you can post them in the comment box below the rankings. Thanks for Reading! – Hawk Michaels at Hawk Fantasy Sports Blog.
Week 6 – WR Rankings
1. Reggie Wayne – Ind = @Was
A matchup against a bad Redskins pass defense should allow Peyton Manning to hook up with Reggie Wayne several times. Combine in an injured Colts running game, and the passing yards should be plentiful in this game. 100-125 receiving yards and 1 touchdown is a very good bet for Wayne this week.
2. Roddy White – Atl = @Phi
Nothing special about this matchup, but the connection between Matt Ryan and Roddy White has been lights out so far this season. Another game of 75-100 receiving yards is likely, and a touchdown is possible as well.
3. Miles Austin – Dal = @Min
Tough matchup for the Cowboys offense, and if they plan on scoring in this game, it will likely be through the passing game. Austin should be punching stats in the range of 75-100 receiving yards, and a touchdown is possible.
4. Wes Welker – NE = Bal
With Randy Moss gone, Welker will easily be Tom Brady’s first choice in the passing game. It would not be surprising to see Welker tally 10 receptions for 80-125 receiving yards. A touchdown is easily within reach as well.
5. Randy Moss – Min = Dal
Week number two for Moss in the Vikings offense should allow him to be more comfortable with the play calling. Add in the fact that this game will be played in Minnesota, and you have to believe that Moss will have his engine revved. Be ready for the fireworks. 100-125 receiving yards and 1 touchdown is easily within reach.
6. Hakeem Nicks – NYG = Det
With another 2 touchdown performance last week, Nicks now boasts 6 touchdown receptions through just the first five games of the season. A matchup at home against the Lions defense may just have Nicks tallying another 2 touchdowns this week. Expecting stats in the range of 80-125 receiving yards and 1-2 touchdowns is very likely for Nicks in this game.
7. Anquan Boldin – Bal = @NE
With New England giving up an average of 272 passing yards per game so far this season, Joe Flacco should hook up with Boldin several times in this game. Combine in a reemerging rushing attack from Ray Rice, and Flacco could be looking at a soft pass defense in this matchup. Boldin should lead the way for the Ravens wide receivers, with stats likely tipping in at 5-10 receptions, 75-100 receiving yards, and 1 touchdown.
8. Andre Johnson – Hou = KC / injury ?
Playing with a bum ankle is no good, but Johnson is just too good of a WR for defenses to easily control. This game could go either way for Johnson in the stat department, as the Chiefs defense was able to contain Reggie Wayne and Peyton Manning last week. On the downside Johnson should easily tally between 50-80 receiving yards, and on the upside Johnson could be pushing 80-125 receiving yards and 1 touchdown.
9. Mike Wallace – Pit = Cle
With Roethlisberger back at QB, Wallace could easily be looking at posting his best stat game of the season this week. A matchup against the Browns secondary may very well be no matchup at all for Wallace, as he could easily post stats in the range of 80-125 receiving yards and 1 touchdown, maybe even 2 touchdowns.
10. Calvin Johnson – Det = @NYG / injury ?
Facing a Giants pass defense that has been the best in the NFL so far this season, giving up an average of just 146 passing yards per game, Johnson and Shaun Hill should have their work cut out for them this week. 75-100 receiving yards is possible, and a touchdown can never be counted out for Johnson.
11. Austin Collie – Ind = @Was
12. Brandon Marshall – Mia = @GB
13. Marques Colston – NO = @TB
14. Malcom Floyd – SD = @StL
15. Hines Ward – Pit = Cle
16. DeSean Jackson – Phi = Atl
17. Johnny Knox – Chi = Sea
18. Dwayne Bowe – KC = @Hou
19. Greg Jennings – GB = Mia
20. Santana Moss – Was = Ind
21. Percy Harvin – Min = Dal
22. Steve Smith – NYG = Det
23. Jeremy Maclin – Phi = Atl
24. Santonio Holmes – NYJ = @Den
25. Brandon Tate – NE = Bal — SLEEPER / WAIVER WIRE PICKUP
26. Kenny Britt – Ten = @Jac — SLEEPER / WAIVER WIRE PICKUP
27. Donald Driver – GB = Mia / injury ?
28. Brandon Lloyd – Den = NYJ
29. Roy Williams – Dal = @Min
30. Michael Crabtree – SF = Oak
31. Nate Washington – Ten = @Jac — SLEEPER / SPOT STARTER
32. Mike Williams – TB = NO / injury ?
33. Kevin Walter – Hou = KC
34. Mike Sims-Walker – Jac = Ten
35. Lance Moore – NO = @TB
36. Mario Manningham – NYG = Det
37. Legedu Naanee – SD = @StL — SLEEPER / SPOT STARTER
38. Pierre Garcon – Ind = @Was
39. Louis Murphy – Oak = @SF
40. Dez Bryant – Dal = @Min / injury ?
41. TJ Houshmandzadeh – Bal = @NE
42. Jabar Gaffney – Den = NYJ
43. Braylon Edwards – NYJ = @Den
44. Derrick Mason – Bal = @NE
45. Robert Meachem – NO = @TB
46. Mike Thomas – Jac = Ten
47. Eddie Royal – Den = NYJ
48. Davone Bess – Mia = @GB — SLEEPER / SPOT STARTER
49. Danny Amendola – StL = SD
50. Deion Branch – NE = Bal
51. Jerricho Cotchery – NYJ = @Den
52. Justin Gage – Ten = @Jac
53. Devin Hester – Chi = Sea
54. Anthony Armstrong – Was = Ind — DEEP SLEEPER
55. Julian Edelman – NE = Bal
56. Devery Henderson – NO = @TB
57. Jacoby Jones – Hou = KC / injury ?
58. Laurent Robinson – StL = SD
59. Chris Chambers – KC = @Hou — DEEP SLEEPER
60. James Jones – GB = Mia
61. Arrelious Benn – TB = NO
62. Golden Tate – Sea = @Chi
63. Demaryius Thomas – Den = NYJ / injury ?
64. Mohamed Massaquoi – Cle = @Pit
65. Darrius Heyward-Bey – Oak = @SF
66. Nate Burleson – Det = @NYG
67. Blair White – Ind = @Was
68. Deon Butler – Sea = @Chi
69. Earl Bennett – Chi = Sea
70. Bernard Berrian – Min = Dal
71. Ted Ginn Jr – SF = Oak
72. Jordy Nelson – GB = Mia
73. Joshua Cribbs – Cle = @Pit
74. Harry Douglas – Atl = @Phi
75. Mike Williams – Sea = @Chi
76. Josh Morgan – SF = Oak
77. Devin Aromashodu – Chi = Sea
78. Patrick Crayton – SD = @StL
79. Michael Jenkins – Atl = @Phi / injury ?
80. Bryant Johnson – Det = @NYG
81. Chaz Schilens – Oak = @SF / injury ?
82. Anthony Gonzalez – Ind = @Was / injury ? – out – will not play
Larry Fitzgerald – Ari = BYE
Steve Smith – Car = BYE
Chad Ochocinco – Cin = BYE
Steve Breaston – Ari = BYE
Terrell Owens – Cin = BYE
Lee Evans – Buf = BYE
Stephen Williams – Ari = BYE
Jordan Shipley – Cin = BYE
Brandon LaFell – Car = BYE
Max Komar – Ari = BYE
Early Doucet – Ari = BYE
WILL NOT PLAY – WEEK 6
Vincent Jackson – SD = OUT – SUSPENDED
Sidney Rice – Min = OUT – PUP LIST
Donnie Avery – StL = OUT – INJURED RESERVE
Mark Clayton – StL = OUT – INJURED RESERVE