If you are having trouble losing weight, there’s a good chance your attitude is part of the problem. it’s hard to lose weight if all you think about is that you can’t lose it. you’re setting yourself up for failure. Weighing yourself every day, counting calories and carbs, worrying over every little thing you eat, these things will only contribute to failure. Unless you have medical issues such as diabetes, you don’t need to be so obsessed with everything you put in your mouth.
So what do you do? If obsessing over your weight and waisteline isn’t doing you any good, then what will? It’s easy. Instead of focusing on fat, focus on how you want to look. This will put you in a positive mindset, and give you a something GOOD to think about, instead of something negative.
Put Your Scale Away
Out of site, out of mind, as people who like to say cliché’s always say. But it’s true. Make creating a fabulous body your focus. What make a body look good? Healthy habits. Healthy foods, enough excersize, building lean muscle mass. You already know all these things. It’s just a matter of switching your focus to the positive instead of the negative, and you will succeed.
Creating a Fabulous Body
1. Eat the right foods. Replace junky foods that lack nutrition and add useless starch and carbs(white bread, pre-made frozen food, canned food, anything refined, gmo food, anything with white flour as the main ingredient, foods with dangerous preservatives and added colors and flavors) with whole grain foods, organic and unrefined foods, more fresh vegetables and fruits, lean meats, fish, nuts and seeds with essetial oils.
2. Drink enough water. Carry a bottle of water with you wherever you go. Make it your drink of choice.
3. Build lean muscle. Walk up hill, go to the gym and work with a trainer if you don’t know what you’re doing, lift hand weights at home. Muscle increases metabolism so you burn fat quicker. It also looks hot if you sculpt your body with lean muscle mass, and remove the fat at the same time. You don’t want to lose weight and be skinny, you want to be shaped nicely.
4. Eat breakfast. Just do it, even if you don’t like it. It’s worth it, and it works.
5. Eat more often, Keep your metabolism strong throughout the day, by eating small, well-balanced snacks instead of large meals.
6. Eat smaller portions. This is of course self explanatory. The less you eat, the less your body will store as fat. You will also be training your body to accept smaller portions as the norm, so overeating will become uncomfortable, instead of satisfying.