This holiday season, instead of giving your sister a store bought present that lacks true emotions and creativity, make her a gift she will cherish forever. Give her a gift she will never open, but it will be a reminder of you every time she sees it.
This gift is known as a box of love or a hug box. The words in the poem that is attache will bring a tear of joy to the recipient. It will put a smile on her face even when she is having a bad day.
1 small box about the size of a ring box
Small piece of paper for the poem
A hole punch
A lot of love
Some time to spare
The poem has brought joy to many people, because it is a great way to tell someone that you love and care for them.
1) On the piece of paper either type or write this poem.
This is a very special gift
That you can never see
The reason it’s so special
It’s just for you from me
If you are ever lonely
Or ever feeling blue
You only have to hold this gift
To know I am hugging you
You can never unwrap it
Please leave the ribbon tied
For this gift
Is filled with love inside
2) With the scissors cut the paper to the desired shape and size.
3) Punch a small hole in the top left corner of the paper.
4) Wrap the box.
5) Add the ribbon to the box.
6) Run the ribbon through the hole you punched out.
7) Tie the ribbon and use the scissors to either cut the ribbon or curl the ribbon.
8) Give the box to your sister and watch her face light up.