My man is at it again, tantalizing us with his skills on the grill with this feast of a recipe.
- Cheapest steak you can find or a cut you enjoy best. Enough pieces for your family
- Dale’s seasoning about ¼-1/2 cups
- KC masterpiece steak seasoning.
- Whole sweet potatoes to serve your family
- 2 cans of long asparagus
- salt & pepper
- your choice of BBQ sauce(optional because it’s gonna taste so good!)
Directions for sweet potatoes:
1. Wash and wrap the sweet potatoes in tinfoil, twisting the ends
2. Place your potatoes on the hot grill for about 30 minutes.
Directions for the steak:
1. Marinade your steak for 2 ½ hrs in Dale’s seasoning
2. Then coat the steaks with your KC masterpiece steak seasoning.
3. Place the steaks on a hot grill.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side for medium.
Directions for the asparagus:
1. Place in a pan with butter and bring to boil.
Set the table and get ready for a feast!
from the grill at Atlanta Page’s house. Courtesy of her Jewel :)
To receive a new meal idea on a regular basis, check with me daily. You can also sign up to receive updates from this site, sent directly to your e-mail. Go to my profile and sign up. Enjoy!
Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page. All comments are appreciated :)