For all the pumpkin pie lovers in the world, this one is for you! This is the best pumpkin pie recipe you will ever try. This recipe is very easy to make, and is perfect for every occasion, especially Thanksgiving.
In fact its so good, this recipe will make two, 9 inch deep-dish pies at a time.
You will need:
2 Unbaked Deep-dish Pie Crusts- 9 inch
2 15-oz Cans Libby’s Pumpkin
2 12-oz Cans Carnation Evaporated Milk
1 ¾ Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
½ Teaspoon Ground Cloves
½ Teaspoon Nutmeg
3 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
Reddi-wip Extra Creamy
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, add pumpkin and beaten eggs, and mix together by hand.
3. Add sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and mix well.
4. Finally, add evaporated milk to the mixture, and stir well, until all ingredients are blended together.
5. Pour your mixture into the pie crust.
6. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven. Cover the pie crust only, with aluminum foil to prevent the crust from burning.
8. Bake for another 35-40 minutes, or until the filling looks firm and glossy.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool on cooling rack for about 2 hours.
10. Place in refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
When your pumpkin pie is cool and ready to be served, slice into pieces, and serve with a dollop of Reddi-wip Extra Creamy. Enjoy!
Please note: This recipe also tastes great using Splenda.