Below is a list of 10 iPhone apps I wish they made.
10) iToast- Don’t have time to wait for your toast to pop before you run out the door in the morning? Well with the iToast you could have it cooking in your car on your commute. This would be ideal for anyone with an insanely busy schedule.
9) iInvisible- Need to make like Harry Potter and be temporarily invisible. This would be ideal if you were about to be robbed, and you could hide away from the would be muggers.
8) iMoney- Need more money, with the iMoney have access to your own never ending money supply. This would be ideal for anyone not named Oprah, Bill Gates, or Steve Jobs.
7) iWater- Lost in a desert and are about to dehydrate. Well with the iWater, water is always a few short clicks away. This would be ideal for adventurist.
6) iWarm- Heating costs have you down, with the iWarm get warmed up in a matter of minutes just by using your iPhone. Great for anyone who lives in a cold climate.
5) iWork- Have a job so simple a trained monkey could do it? Well its not a trained monkey but its the next best thing with the iWork train your iPhone how to do your job, and you can snooze away, just don’t let the boss catch you. The iWork is ideal for anyone with a dead end job, and no motivation.
4) iDrive- Hate driving to work, well use the iDrive and your favorite set of directions and the iDrive will drive you safely to your destination. Ideal for people who hate driving but can’t afford a driver.
3) iCook- Tired of constantly eating out. Well get the iCook and let your iPhone become your own personal chef. This is ideal for single guys, and college kids.
2) iDoctor- No health insurance? Well with thee iDoctor take a picture and upload it to the app and get a quick medical check. Ideal for people without insurance, and maybe worried about their health.
1) iTimeTravel- Did you mess up that big first date last night? Well go back and fix it with the iTimeTravel you can fix any past and/or future mistake. Ideal for everyone as we’ve all made mistakes one time or another, and that’s why it’s number 1 on the list of 10 iPhone apps I wish we had.