“Dancing with the Stars” season 11 starts Monday night and there’s at least ten reasons to get excited about the new show. Each season has its own brand of drama, competition, and comedy. So, what are the ten reasons to get excited about this “DWTS” cast? Check them out!
1. Sexy Outfits – Dazzling dresses, gorgeous gowns, and beautiful high heels. Let’s not forget the guys. They have their line of sexy get-ups. The costumes enhance dancers as they pound the dance floor in more ways than one. If contestants didn’t score high numbers in their dance routines, the “Dancing with the Stars'” wardrobe department made up for the rest.
2. The Situation’s Abs – Now here’s a good reason to get excited about “Dancing with the Stars” season 11. Need we say more? Didn’t think so. Moving on.
3. Bruno – With his outlandish remarks and observations, this judge is never at a loss for words. Hello, remember Bruno’s critique of Kate Gosselin when he told her she made Tony look like he was pushing a shopping cart across the dance floor? Ouch. To be fair, Bruno says some favorable things when he approves of a “DWTS” performance.
4. Bristol Palin’s Wardrobe – Bristol has confessed viewers will see her in conservative dresses on “Dancing with the Stars” for season 11. Will the daughter of a high political figure stand her ground? We’ve seen her wishy-washy decisions when it comes to Levi Johnston. Will the “DWTS’ wardrobe team be fitting her in shorter and lower cut gowns each week or will we see the same consistency throughout season 11?
5. Live Music Performances – “Dancing with the Stars” knows how to gets fans excited for the live music performances. The show has big stars hit their stage on Tuesday nights during elimination episodes. Each season singers perform live as the pro dancers team with their colleagues for a full-fledged dancing extravaganza. Miley Cyrus raked in viewers singing her controversial “Can’t Be Tamed” song in season 10.
6. Guys Throwing Shirts Off – Maks and The Situation won’t be able to help themselves with this one. Len got tired of Maks throwing his shirt off in season 10 when he danced with Erin Andrews. Chances are Maks will go for it again. Sitch is famous for his abs, so you know he’ll be showing some skin around the mid-section for sure. Definitely something to get excited about in this season of “Dancing with the Stars.”
7. “DWTS” Hosts – Hey, it’s a community effort on “Dancing with the Stars.” Hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke know how to coordinate their hosting duties well. Tom often finds himself in the middle during the judges’ comments and you never know what he’s going to say. It’s also cute watching his reaction when Maks gives him a fun pat on the butt after a great dance. Brooke asks good questions of contestants in the celebriquarium after their performances while awaiting their scores.
8. Rehearsal Footage – Half the fun is watching behind-the-scenes footage of “DWTS” contestants before they hit the dance floor. We see how it all goes down and what’s behind each week’s dance between contestants and their paired partners. Recordings of little (and not so “little”) arguments are shown along with jokes and light-hearted fun during practice session breaks.
9. Contestant Progress – As “DWTS” contestants come back each week, we’re excited to see if contestants listened to what the judges said during the last competition. Did the contestant turn out a better dance after ironing out the kinks as suggested? As viewers, we relate to improving upon our weaknesses.
10. Comedy – Margaret Cho and Florence Henderson have this covered for season 11. Comedy is always something to get excited about when “Dancing with the Stars” airs. Margaret Cho is expected to be funny and we already know Florence Henderson is a comedic entertainer in her own right. You know serious moments of hilarity will enter the picture in this fall’s competition.
Source: ABC “DWTS” Past Seasons