When you are a teen its hard to accept reality. The majority of the time you trick yourself by wanting something to be true so bad that you actually start believing. For instance, you may find out that a friend of yours has been lying to you but, you are in such denial that you force yourself to ignore the truth.
Let’s be fair about it, being a teen is difficult. Teens do not know who they are as a person and they do not know who they are becoming. Many teens feel lost and think that no one understands what they are going through. Teens do not even realize that their parents were teens too and they went through the exact same things.
10 Things I wish I knew at 15:
1. That my parents were right!!
2. That I do not know everything!!
3. Most friends really are not friends!!
4. This will not be the last boyfriend I will ever have!
5. I do not know what true love is!
6. School is important!
7. Appearance is not everything!
8. I have nothing to be in a bad mood about!
9. Teenage years are a lot better than being an adult!
10. Be a leader not a follower!!