Throwing a Halloween party can be a lot of fun and very exciting but at the same time it can feel a little overwhelming. After all, you want everything to go perfectly and you want it to be a party that your friends will be talking about for a very long time.
10 tips on how to throw the perfect Halloween party:
1. Start Planning Now– Never wait until the last minute to plan your party or something will surly go wrong. You need time to make all of the preparations and send out invitations.
2. Determine the Type of Party You’re Throwing– Is it going to be a children’s party, adult party or both? This will be the main thing that determines everything else from the food to the decorations?
3. Choose a Theme– Do you want to have a costume party, create a haunted house or allow the guest come as is?
4. Send Out Invitations– You’ll need to do this right away before everyone makes plans to do something else. Ask everyone to RSVP as soon as possible so you’ll know how many guests you’ll have.
5. Choose Party Games– The games that you choose will partly depend on the age of your guest. For children you can decorate treat bags and bob for apples. however, you’ll need to be a little more creative for the adults but a costume judging contest can always be a lot of fun for both the young and old.
6. Choose the Foods– You’ll need to decide how elaborate you want to be with the food you serve. You can keep it simple with only snacks and beverages or you can go all out and serve a big meal or hire a catering service. However, you do need to make plans way in advance if you do plan to serve lots of food.
7. Pick Up Party Supplies– The party supplies will be determined by the theme of the party but if you start collecting your supplies early, you won’t have to worry about not having something you need the day of the party.
8. Double Check Everything– A couple of days before the party double check to make sure you have all of the supplies you need. This includes both decorations and food. If anything is missing you’ll still have time to go out and purchase what you need without being too pushed.
9. Put Up The Decorations– Put up the decorations the day before the party so you don’t have so much to do at the last minute. This way, you can spend the day of the party going over last minute things before it starts and making sure everything is exactly the way it should be.
10. Get Ready to Have a Great Time– Allow yourself a little time before the guests start arriving to rest or do something that you enjoy so you can be relaxed and ready to have a great time when the party begins.
Following these 10 easy tips can help you throw the perfect Halloween party that allows you and your guests to have a great time.