Is your husband king of his castle? Do you treat him with all of the respect and honor he so richly deserves? Make your man feel, and be, head of his house again.
1. He’s your King. You are the Queen, but he is your King. Shower him with love and affection, telling him his rank and behaving submissively toward him Remember: submission is placing oneself under another, not forcing someone underneath you. Only you can submit to him, he cannot make you do it, so make the choice.
2. Clean Kingdom. Keep your husband’s kingdom spotless and warm with daily pick-up and scrubbing, as well as warmly-lit rooms, gentle breezes from open windows and a boudoir that he has designed himself, not you.
3. Tip-top Chariot. Performing little tasks like checking the oil in his vehicle, filling his tank up with gas and keeping his chariot clean is a service to him and shows him that you respect his position and want to take good care of him. Vacuum out his car or truck once a week, and pick it up daily unless he likes things a certain way in there. Always get his opinion before you make decisions on your own concerning his belongings. This is not misogynistic, it is common courtesy.
4. Organized Tools. Help him out around the house and garage by keeping his tools and his entire garage clean and in order. Unless he complains or tells you otherwise, keep everything in a certain place, and try to remember where it all goes, so that you are not making it worse for him the next time you clean.
5. Ready Homemade Feasts. Keep his dinner table clean, warm and laden with fine food. If you are not a good cook, learn by testing. The best way for a “bad” cook to learn how to be a good cook is to experiment. This way, you develop an inherent understanding for how much of what to put in where, and what foods go together. Invite his friends over to help eat when you have extra leftovers or are particularly proud of the feast you’ve created.
6. Clean, Demure Queen. Every woman should develop an atmosphere of quiet class around her. Keep yourself clean and demure by washing up, dressing up and being ever so gracious with everyone, but most especially your king. Never talk down to him in public, uplift him socially and tell everyone what a fine man and husband he is and how good he is at his job. Uplift him in private with ready kisses, sincere encouragement and lots of wild sex. Be a slut in the bedroom, but a queen in public, always showing him affection and respect.
7. Beautiful Queen. More than for your boss, coworkers or friends, you should dress up for your husband. Shave and wax your body on your own time, never when he is at home. Do your nails before he gets home, and curl your hair quickly and out of sight. Keep your beauty “tools” out of sight, off the counter and in a drawer. Make room for his stuff and remember, simple is best. Work out daily, wear clean, new-looking clothes, and always smile engagingly so that he is proud to show you off to the boys.
8. Accommodations for Royal Guests. Keep at least one room for guests, encouraging his buddies to stay over and giving him room to “hang with the guys.” Make sure each room has a good television set, good and perhaps erotic magazines for both sexes, and fresh towels. Have meals ready on time and don’t slink around the house in your negligee in front of his friends.
9. Closeness. You need touch, and so does your husband. Sleep naked, wrap your legs around him as soon as he arrives home from work, and rub all over his body every chance you get. Let him know how much you love his masculine physique and get in the habit of daily sex. Even if you don’t feel “up to it” now, you’ll soon be wagging your tail for him to get home ASAP.
10. Encouragement. Uplift your husband with loving, sincere admiration. Tell him constantly what a swell job he’s doing, ask him daily what you can do to be a blessing to him, and show him your love not just in deeds, but in positive words. Be a happy, content wife, for there is nothing better that a man loves.